For over 20 years, Chris Allen has successfully litigated serious accident cases throughout the region. He has relentlessly advocated for victims of all walks of life. After working at a high volume personal injury law firm, he started his own firm to better serve his clients and dedicate more of his time to individual client needs.
Many years ago, Chris first represented a number of large insurance companies and saw how unfairly they treated injury victims. He decided to help the injured instead and, over the years, developed extensive trial practice and experience. He has expertise across the entire spectrum of personal injury law including truck and auto accidents, industrial accidents, premises liability, products liability and workers' compensation. He has helped his clients in everything from smaller, less serious injury claims to multi-million dollar injury and wrongful death cases.
Chris is recognized for his accomplishments in his chosen area of law. He is AV* Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubble. The AV/Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous peer review rating process that is managed and monitored by the world's most trusted legal resource, Martindale-Hubble. This is the highest possible rating for both legal ability and ethical standards. Chris is also rated by Thomson Reuters "Super Lawyers." This is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Chris is also a National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyer and a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum which is limited to fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers who have won million dollar and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients.
Active in his legal community, Chris is a member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and the American Association for Justice. He is admitted to practice in Missouri and Illinois and has represented clients in other State and Federal Courts across the country. He earned his bachelors degree from Creighton University and his law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law. While attending law school, he clerked for a federal judge and worked as a faculty fellow.
- Federal 8th Circuit, Eastern District of Missouri
- Federal 7th Circuit, Southern District of Illinois
- AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubble, 2012
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Faculty Fellow, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2006 - present
- American Association for Justice, 2007 - present
- Federal Courts
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, 2006 - present
Pro bono/Community Service:
- 2016-2018 Mother's Against Drunk Driving - annual walk and fund raiser, 2018
- Performs pro-bono work for the Hispanic community
- Kids Chance - an organization that helps the children of seriously injured workers, 2018
- Insurance Litigation Reporter, Effects of Tort Reform on Personal Injury Claims, 2005
- Tort Reform Effects on Personal Injury Litigation, Speaker, Liberty Mutual Insurance, 2005
- St. Louis University School of Law, 1996
- Creighton University, Bachelor of Arts 1993